ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pe2's on a track day

RB 182 cup
right will be getting 2 new tyres for the 172 just wondering what pe2's are like on a track day? as i can get them for 61 quid 195/45 16

will they be fucked afterwards or will i get a few miles normal driving out of them?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Rubbish. They go off unbleievably quickly. Whichever tyre you get, 205 section, not 195.

Qashcow
would prob look better on the 172 too, my (toyos admitadly) 195's almost look too narrow

Perfectly good tyre, tried and tested many times on track.

If you don't loose the head off the Michelin man you ain't trying hard enough ;)

Willy + Modus DCi
Perfectly good tyre, tried and tested many times on track.

If you don't loose the head off the Michelin man you ain't trying hard enough ;)

i concur! a damn fine tyre will hold up a treat.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
you can drive on the track and get normal wear out a road tyre, drive like a loon and you'll rip it to 5h1t which is a shame for an expensive mich..

this is why most people i know run 2 sets of wheels, toyo r888 on any 15" renault wheel would do.. or move to slicks. :D