ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. No worries, I respawned on you and killed two Assault guys, so it worked out in the end. Just as I was about to pop a cap in your ass, the siren sounded so I ran off.

;)

<3

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
I've just unlocked the red dot scope on the assault class, how do I use it now ... can't find anything on the menu's to attach it :(

Clio
I rented this yesterday, was enjoying it then i got to a mission in a tank, got bored after about 5 minutes.

People might disagree but i think the game should have stuck to what it was good at.

172 Cup
I rented this yesterday, was enjoying it then i got to a mission in a tank, got bored after about 5 minutes.

People might disagree but i think the game should have stuck to what it was good at.

So you didn't try multiplayer then?

After all that is what "it was good at"

Octy VRS
WTF? You didn't go online? The whole point of BF games is online....
I've only done the first mission in single player but racked up 30+ hours in MP. Not as much as most people mind.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
WTF? You didn't go online? The whole point of BF games is online....
I've only done the first mission in single player but racked up 30+ hours in MP. Not as much as most people mind.

Indeed. I'm closing in on 4 days worth of playing! LOL.

Still quite a few hours behind Fallout 3, mind.

Mito Sportiva 135
^ You will get better. In MW2 I always use a SCAR but on this I use LMGs in the medic class. Think it's the M60? Coupled with magnum ammo, red dot and al weapons for vehicles it is insanely good.

I only play Rush really but really is SOOO much more tactical than MW2. Now I've completed all that class will finish off snipers, assault then engineers. I love all the vehicles too and the differences between attacking and deffending.

All but stopped playing MW2 now.

^ You will get better. In MW2 I always use a SCAR but on this I use LMGs in the medic class. Think it's the M60? Coupled with magnum ammo, red dot and al weapons for vehicles it is insanely good.

I only play Rush really but really is SOOO much more tactical than MW2. Now I've completed all that class will finish off snipers, assault then engineers. I love all the vehicles too and the differences between attacking and deffending.

All but stopped playing MW2 now.

This!

My MW2 was ebayed!

Nimbus Megane R26
anyone playing this on pc having trouble finding any servers? played it other day and could find hundreds and now i look and it finds like 3-4. wtf?

Mito Sportiva 135
I am loving the anti-tank mines now! The engineer class is great with the M14 rifle, explosives upgrade, explosion damage and mines and upgraded vehicle warhead damage. You get sooo many points for repairing too.

Has anyone on here got to level 50 yet? I'm still on 22!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Can't wait to get back on this.

For those interested, Map Pack #3 is now available (free to VIP owners) and also the latest patch is out for download, too :cool:

Octy VRS
I just want them to release some new maps. There was a post from DICE on their official FB page asking what maps you would like from BFBC1 which could be promising.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^

In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite including the popular Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as new awards, achievements and trophies.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam will be available worldwide in Winter 2010 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Awww right :cool:

Octy VRS
I may well hire a purple smoke machine and have the central heating turned up to max, with The Doors - The End on constant loop to get the full effect.

JB

RB 182 Cup
I may well hire a purple smoke machine and have the central heating turned up to max, with The Doors - The End on constant loop to get the full effect.
Spot on ;)

They better let you play music out of the vehicles like you could in the original BF:V. Loved flying around in a Huey with The Kinks - You Really Got Me or Edwin Star's 'War' blaring out. You didn't have to pay for more soldier skins either as they were selectable from the start...

Mito Sportiva 135
GET IT!!! MW2 seems like a shallow arcade game in comparisson (not saying it's not good, but just a lot more gung-ho and nowhere near the level of tactics)