ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk2 ph1 clio
Registered my other BF games for my veteran status, level 5 and i have to say.. the extra unlock of the M1 garrand has changed me from recon to engineer just to use that! Epic gun and so powerful!

Clio 1.2 16v
Registered my other BF games for my veteran status, level 5 and i have to say.. the extra unlock of the M1 garrand has changed me from recon to engineer just to use that! Epic gun and so powerful!

Can you step-by-step how you did this? It doesn't seem to work for me, despite having BFBC2 and 3 other full BF games!

I type in the CD keys, it seems to accept them so I quick refresh and... nothing?

JB

RB 182 Cup
Got to say, hitting a moving target with a sniper rifle especially if they are at distance is incredibly satisfying! Got quite a few good shots on Isle Inocentes last night defending the island.

The sneaky buggers were trying to destroy M-COM A By creeping in via the destroyed bridge. Called in a mortar strike to force them out from cover then managed to pick off a few as they ran down the coastal road :cool:

Mk2 ph1 clio
Can you step-by-step how you did this? It doesn't seem to work for me, despite having BFBC2 and 3 other full BF games!

I type in the CD keys, it seems to accept them so I quick refresh and... nothing?

I did that and also used my gamespy account and i just hit force vet status refresh or whatever it is and it came up level 5 :)

Got this sniping malarky nailed now, consistantly getting 300+ point snipes :)

Clio 1.2 16v
I did that and also used my gamespy account and i just hit force vet status refresh or whatever it is and it came up level 5 :)

Got this sniping malarky nailed now, consistantly getting 300+ point snipes :)

Finally i'm vet, but it has only auto-accepted BFBC2 and BF1943! Hope it accepts my other two sometime this century.

And after all that... Garand ain't that great!

soon to be 172
whats the best sniper rifle to have? I have them all unlicked i think but im stil using the first one you get with the12x opticakl scope. All the others dont seem as powerful.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
M95 SA.

Downloaded the skins pack last night, with new outfits for each class. You also get a unique weapon (which is basically one you already have but as a special edition). It's also highlighted in gold on the weapon selection screen :cool:

Mk2 ph1 clio
The gol is the daddy for me tbh, most accurate and the rate of fire is alot better compared to the m95.. although the m95 SA has a 10 shot mag doesnt it? Similar to the m82.

Im not sure how u get the m95 SA .. does it go off what rank your on?

I get killed the most from the m95 or the Gol with magnum ammo

Whats the best assualt rifle, found the xmb the best until I unlocked the M4, which I now favour, one more to unlock - M16

M95 SA.

Downloaded the skins pack last night, with new outfits for each class. You also get a unique weapon (which is basically one you already have but as a special edition). It's also highlighted in gold on the weapon selection screen :cool:

How much mate?

JB

RB 182 Cup
I get killed the most from the m95 or the Gol with magnum ammo

Whats the best assualt rifle, found the xmb the best until I unlocked the M4, which I now favour, one more to unlock - M16
If I'm playing Assault I usually roll with the M4 plus 4X Acog sight. Nice an accurate with fully automatic when it gets close.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
God I miss this game!

Been weeks without my ps3! :(

I know mate it sucks. At least I can play single player stuff but without live it blows. I wanna shoot someones face off at 1000 yards as they fly passed on a jet ski ha ha. :( I also just got a 3 month live thing before we got cut off so over a month of that was wasted.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Can someone give me a quick summary of how this compares to CODMW2? I've just bought this and would like to know.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finally reached level 22 yesterday after a few heavy sessions. It gave me the message that I'd unlocked everything from the Recon class and was awarded the G3 Battle Rifle.

I've also managed to get into the positive K/D ratio. Love it.

So funny, I received 3 messages yesterday all from folk on opposing teams who I'd killed asking me how I got the M95 SA sniper rifle

For those still unaware, it's downloadable in the MS/PS Store as it comes with the outfit upgrades. I bought the Recon and Engineer class outfits (they're 160MS points each, or 480MS points for the full set of 4 classes).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Here's my latest stats, just updated a minute or so ago :

Woohoo! Positive K/D ratio at last! :cool:

Scutchio.png

Not bad going. Love this game. It's the first onliner I've played in depth, so I started out being killed over and over. Excellent fun now, though. I'm really enjoying it (3 days+ of enjoyment! LOL)

Clio 1.2 16v
Here's my latest stats, just updated a minute or so ago :

Woohoo! Positive K/D ratio at last! :cool:

Scutchio.png

Not bad going. Love this game. It's the first onliner I've played in depth, so I started out being killed over and over. Excellent fun now, though. I'm really enjoying it (3 days+ of enjoyment! LOL)

How is your SPM so low? Do you just camp and kill?