ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I'll be getting this for the 360 when it comes out. I didn't preorder it from anywhere so I'm hoping some supermarket or somewhere is going to have it for less than rrp.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Looks fairly epic. Got to Level 70 on MW2 now so may aswel trying something else.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well Eurogamer say Modern Warfare is the benchmark and this game meets and surpasses it. Whether it will be better or bigger than MW2 is debatable, mind.

Should be around 6 hours completion for single player, but the multiplayer aspect should last months.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Its a completely different thing so tbh try not to compare it to MW2 as you'll to start with at least be disappointed, mainly due to the speed etc and the way it plays.

It took me a day of playing to get into, but once you do it is SICK.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I only want it for the multiplayer aspect. Single player always feels like its lacking something in these games.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah it seems this will be the same, i'm sure it wont be anything on the MW stories and the single player wont really help you transfer your skills to the multi as its alot harder.

But the games just about huge battles with Tanks, heli's and general madness.

Hoping mine comes today, fingers crossed.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I loved bf on my ps2 online, first game I ever played online.

I'm only interested in multiplayer tho so what's the verdict?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Awww I miss you sniping c**t!

Getting taken from behind will never be the same again. :(

A shiny black one.
Got mine today, managed to get an hours play in on my break! Fookin great game so far! PC tag - DoggTagg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm liking the sound of this shiz!

Is it a bit less serious than cod, therefore more fun?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Its less ''arcade-y'' than cod really.

Vehicles make it a laugh though. I just love blowing chunks out of buildings.

Its great if you're a sniper and you just blow a hole in a wall to shoot out of!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I may have to buy both this AND Heavy Rain today. That's if HR is even in the f*cking shops at the moment.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Glad you like it waitey.

You got in any choppers yet.

I love how the bullets drop on the snipers so if someones down behind a wall you cn almost drop on their head.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
No, i only had a quick blast before work. It makes a refreshing change to COD.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha, gotta love knifing people and getting their dog tags.

Makes me reckless though sometimes haha.