ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Why the f**k did I trade this in. f**k f**k f**k.

Going to buy it again after seeing that, lol.

Evo 5 RS
lol^

ENB are constantly adding new features for the visuals on this on PC, I started my second character last week just to try some of them out and got into it again pretty much by accident. Such a good game

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I traded it in as I was bored of the repetitive missions.....'go to cave, kill people in cave, retrieve stone, repeat'. Will get it again for the DLC though.

Octy VRS
I don't know if Elder Scrolls and Fallout have the same people working on them but if Oblivion DLC is anything to go by it will be awesome. I found Fallout DLC a bit lacking apart from Broken Steel.

Clio 172 Phase II
I love Skyrim still. I think I am quite close to finishing it although I have taken my time completely and have been doing as many side quests as I came across. I had a fair few glitches though meaning I cant complete some quests

306 GTI-6
I just traded my copy in after about 30 hours gameplay. Although i was enjoying, couldnt help but think that any additional time playing is just going to be more wandering about doing the same, just with some different weapons /settings/characters

Got £23 for it, not bad consisering i paid £25 for it in December

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I just traded my copy in after about 30 hours gameplay. Although i was enjoying, couldnt help but think that any additional time playing is just going to be more wandering about doing the same, just with some different weapons /settings/characters

Got £23 for it, not bad consisering i paid £25 for it in December

I'm the same as you mate. About 40 hours I just stopped playing it, not touched it since before xmas.

Where did you trade it in? I only paid £18 at release.

306 GTI-6
I'm the same as you mate. About 40 hours I just stopped playing it, not touched it since before xmas.

Where did you trade it in? I only paid £18 at release.

HMV, its £23 store credit, or £17 cash, any format. I got a bit of geeky banter going with the manager at the till, and managed to get £23 cash as there was nothing i fancied buying there and then.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've made 2 save games, one after choosing to side with the vampires and another siding against them. Now I'll be able to go back and complete both stories and pick up the Achievements for both. I have to say, the vampires powers seem pretty cool but I'm not a fan of staying out of the sunlight. I think I'll do the werewolf stuff first.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've made 2 save games, one after choosing to side with the vampires and another siding against them. Now I'll be able to go back and complete both stories and pick up the Achievements for both. I have to say, the vampires powers seem pretty cool but I'm not a fan of staying out of the sunlight. I think I'll do the werewolf stuff first.

Exactly what I've done mate. Really liking it so far!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm hardly into it as I've been watching the football, but I'm enjoying it.

I'm at an crossroads at the moment though, because I'm trying to unlock the Achievement for the Werewolf by gaining 10 perks. So it's basically running around a lot, mauling and eating folk until I have enough perks to trigger the Achievement. Will take about an hour or so I reckon, but I keep forgetting to save and then dieing (as some of the enemies seem much tougher - especially the vampire lords and mages). So I get annoyed and switch it off.

Looking forward to doing the quests and side quests though. Got 4 up at the moment and that's just from siding with the Dawnguard.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've only played it for a few hours because I've not been on the box much. From what I've played it's awesome though!

Evo 5 RS
Look, yeah..you should check how dope my Skyrim is at the moment. I can have magic duals n s**t. It's amazing

Not that I've played it in 2 months anyway :eek: