ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"PC vs Mac" Microsoft site.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/compare/pc-vs-mac.aspx

Anyone else snigger at some of this?

"Most software is developed for PCs, and your PC will work with your music players, phones, cameras, and other devices."

Aaah, see what pisses me off is when I plug a camera into my mac it just works and I don't have to wait for drivers to install!

"PCs are always ready, willing, and—most importantly—able to get down to business"

First off, Giggedy. Secondly, you obviously have never used a Windows PC.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
"Things just don't work the same way on Macs if you're used to a PC. For example, the mouse works differently. And many of the shortcuts you're familiar with don't work the same way on a Mac."

Ohhh noooo!!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
v
2gt1zkm.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Woah. When did you return jason?

LOL at that site though. I would have a mac if they didnt cost so much.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I am a bit of an apple fanboy :eek:

But i seriously lol'd at this

Intuitive, familiar, and easy to use, PCs do what you want: they just work.

Erm, they really dont, they just crash, show blue screens and make you scream. I use a windows laptop all day and it is so nice to come home to my mac. And dont go on about expensive, my work laptop retails for over twice the cost of my mbp and it is still the shittest thing ever.

Erm, they really dont, they just crash, show blue screens and make you scream. I use a windows laptop all day and it is so nice to come home to my mac. And dont go on about expensive, my work laptop retails for over twice the cost of my mbp and it is still the shittest thing ever.

Ditto that.

Do you sit at work and keep trying to cmd + c? Does my nut in :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ditto that.

Do you sit at work and keep trying to cmd + c? Does my nut in :(

Nope. But neither do I keep pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del to kill something in Task Manager on my single-core PC at work. And that's loaded with allsorts of crap.

The vast majority of issues are (and forever will be) down to the user. I know of users that can kill a freshly reformatted PC within a week, while others run fine with it for years. One thinks what they are doing, the other doesn't.

D.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I always try to hit Apple Commands on a Windows PC. Keeping hitting CTRL and Q to quit s**t.

Megane
Simplicity
Intuitive, familiar, and easy to use, PCs do what you want: they just work.

Yeah, because my Mac never does what I want? :lolup:

Working Hard
PCs are always ready, willing, and—most importantly—able to get down to business.

And I regularly come home to find it on the couch with a 4 pack of cans! :S

I don't have anything against PCs, but is microsoft really this desperate? What an embarrassment.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
FLOL. Mac rules.

Definately deserves this to be shared -

Last edited by a moderator: