ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC storage?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a random thread, but how and where do people store their PCs and other bits like pads, polishes, etc?

I'm keeping mine in its packaging for now, but I'd like something to keep all the bits in together. I thought of an old rucksack or something similar to protect the PC?

Any other suggestions?

D.

106 GTi
Mine lives in the origional box inside a plastic box in the stack of numerous other detailing products.

RB 182
Orginal box from Autopia for the PC but should really get something proper sorted, pads are in plastic boxes.

Golf R32
Personally I use two of the large Stanley Cases for storing the majority of my cleaning gear.

One contains the PC, cable & associated other bits
One contains all of my Polishes/Waxes/Other cleaning products

Finally I use a breathable bag (originally for a car cover) to contain all my Microfibre cloths, applicator pads, etc

BMW Z4 3.0i
I hope Rich is sat down when he reads this, but...

I keep all my polishing gear in a bin bag! :eek:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I bought a Stanley bag from Machine Mart. I can fit my P.C. with 20 meter cable, all my pads, polishes, tools, etc. Everything P.C. related I own fits in the bag.

There are lots of internal and external pockets, and a top zipper section with more storage. I can't recommend this bag highly enough, and all for just £15.26.

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/p...tool-boxes-tool-bags-organisers/brand/stanley

Cheers Lee - that sounds like a good idea. :approve:

D.