ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Clio 172
Spent about 4 hours on AK last night, still not a fan but I got a rake load of C4 kills on tanks and other anciallry armour/transport vehicles....made up for my disappointment at there not being enough vehicles.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Love metro 500% CQ. Dropped in on a game with Scutch last night. Was good fun.

I didn't realise mate? It's all I seem to play at the moment. Just had 3 more games, 500% like you say. Came top 2 in all games but only on my side, we got levelled on all games. LOL.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Losing connection to the server of being kicked is a f*cking right pain. Especially on the higher higher ticket games.

Fiesta ST-3
Losing connection to the server of being kicked is a f*cking right pain. Especially on the higher higher ticket games.

You on now mate? Might join you.

I know what you mean. If I play 500% games and they last forever then I get game freeze and have to restart everything.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Fairly sure you keep your score as it updates. Few lads I know love their win/loss ratio so leave games if they're gonna lose but said you keep kill/death and score as I was doing well and didnt want to leave haha

Fiesta ST-3
Fairly sure you keep your score as it updates. Few lads I know love their win/loss ratio so leave games if they're gonna lose but said you keep kill/death and score as I was doing well and didnt want to leave haha

Yup I can vouch for this. I'be been promoted mid game before and it freeze.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone know when the next double xp is out? Might have to edit the server to 500% metro CQ. :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was in your game prior. We got pwned!

Ah didnt realise. Will keep an eye open for you. I'm on it a lot lately.

I always try to stay in squads with 2/3 max so others can join but sometimes it's difficult keeping tabs on it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Will probably be on tonight after 8 mate.

Every time I go on I go to my server favourites and there's one called NUR Metro or something. 1750 tickets. Metro Conquest. So good. It's all I play at the moment. I perversely like being on a team with no flags and running from the base to try and capture stuff. You can rack up a lot of kills but at the same time you can get totally f*cking destroyed, depending on how good the other team are with their squad play.

True. Although the two things I hate about Metro no rules, level 100's using M320's whats the f**king point. Oh and indoor snipers...

Indoor sniping is a riot with a HOLO scope!

I have hopefully sorted out our internet connection so should be on tonight.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I added you last week, mate.

I'll tell you what's f*cking funny while at the same time frustrating - when you're lying prone and a grenade lands next to you. You know you can't out run it's range so you simply turn your back on it and hope for the best. Like that's going to make any difference. Haha, I've often cringed and turned slowly so it can't see me. PMSL!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah that's also annoying when some f*ck is shooting you and either someone is in the way of your path or you're stuck, as said.

I'll tell you what's f*cking funny while at the same time frustrating - when you're lying prone and a grenade lands next to you. You know you can't out run it's range so you simply turn your back on it and hope for the best. Like that's going to make any difference. Haha, I've often cringed and turned slowly so it can't see me. PMSL!

Yeah I saw you had added me mate, haven't been able to get online all weekend as my broadband has been a real PITA.

FLOL at the grenade thing, I do that every time. Turn my back and slowly crawl a whole 1 metre away in the hope I will survive. Has never worked. :eek:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

I do the same!

I also dive on the floor sometimes in some bizarre hope that the shrapnel will explode upwards or something even though it never will.

Retarded!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's nothing worse than being killed with a semi auto sniper on Metro with a HOLO sight :(

Instant ban. Lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I used to think that but i dont think its as good as it was (power wise). I much prefer the qbz thingy and the a416 (think thats what it is) for longer distance maps

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You can now get up in the roof on Metro again - new glitch. Up there now annoying people :cool: lol.