ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Love the aircraft carrier section in campaign. Like nothing I've played before in a campaign mode of a game. Specially not a game thats essentially a FPS.

Mind you bored of multiplayer now. Don't rele play it anymore.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
They probably need the extra week to dumb it down a little for the Xbox ;)

6d917878-97d8-a307.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
The only two maps I play and find any good, are Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm.
Only ever as Engineer too. And mainly focus on getting Tank upgrades.

Although its getting a little repetitive. Some of the maps are s**t.

I'm just waiting for Back to Karkand. Although slightly worried they've modified the maps. Hopefully haven't turned them s**t in order to port to consoles.
Then once I'm bored of that will probably stop playing this tbh.

Quite disappointed in it if I'm honest. I mean I enjoy it, just don't feel its that good. Can't see my putting in nearly as much time as I did on the original Battlefield 2.

Surely you can't be bored with the tiny clusterf**k maps and simpleton vehicles already? You must be a PC dinosaur James-how dare you be underwhelmed by this amazing game :boring:

Looking forward to LOL'ing at console ported Karkand/Sharqi. :lolup:

Not a 320d
Aye, is pretty static. Maps all need to be loads bigger :)

I play it on rush all the time. Love it, but dont like playing defenders only attackers. Always have an issue with team killing as people shoot me round the corners even though im on the f**king mini map, and the beginning of the map sucks as snipers are gay as f**k.

Ive actually only played two maps, metro and firestorm. The others ive not even looked at.

Evo 5 RS
the PC version is going to have something ridiculous like 7 or 8 capture points, should be good for 64 players

Not sure about the xbox version.. can't imagine you'd have 8 capture points with 24 players. Might as well call it Skyrim

Which is?

Is PS3 not getting this? lol

Last edited:
  Not a 320d
What gun should i use? I have unlocked everything for the M4. I have the SCar thing and the P2000 whatever it is but theyre both s**t.

Evo 5 RS
Whats with the new squad locking? Every server I joined last night after the patch, all the squads were locked. It's like a proverbial hermit patch..I hate gamers

And yeah ^ .. the flash light seems worse if anything. Aircraft have been buffed up, now take at least two stingers.. which is fair tbh

Not a 320d
Whats with the new squad locking? Every server I joined last night after the patch, all the squads were locked. It's like a proverbial hermit patch..I hate gamers

And yeah ^ .. the flash light seems worse if anything. Aircraft have been buffed up, now take at least two stingers.. which is fair tbh

has this been patched? its infuriating, I just stand there and let myself be killed most of the time.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I really don't find any part of this game annoying, really.. If i start to get annoyed with something i'll change class and change the way i play that round.

I've managed to unlock almost everything, just need one more for support and assault and thats it! onto the vehicles! Jets are maxed out likewise with tanks!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Oh and ... on the canal map on rush.. how overpowered is that AA gun lol just had another 20-0 game with that bad boy! Heat seekers and thermal imaging on that thing is just awesome!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I should be getting withdrawal symptoms for this but Skyrim is keeping me ticking over nicely.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I actually did last night scutchio! Really wanted to f**k some s**t up and blow people up so popped BF3 back on, single player only but was a great mission.

Legging it from the russkie jet was scary and I wanted to smash coles face in when s**t went down on the bridge!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
4 shots to the face at point blank to 1 bullet with m416 and i die. this game is just so realistic that i struggle to know whats real life and just the game. jokers. the most mediocre over rated game ever and that is even including blops.

Clio 1.2 16v
4 shots to the face at point blank to 1 bullet with m416 and i die. this game is just so realistic that i struggle to know whats real life and just the game. jokers. the most mediocre over rated game ever and that is even including blops.

Kev i do miss you lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
damn right its broken, but out of the millions sold on ps3 im 99.9% i wasnt sent a modified version made to be s**t and infact its exactly like everyone elses. but for some reason they feel they have to pretend its great cos others think so.dredz youll see more of me im trading this s**t in for mw3 today.