ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Evo 5 RS
4 shots to the face at point blank to 1 bullet with m416 and i die. this game is just so realistic that i struggle to know whats real life and just the game. jokers. the most mediocre over rated game ever and that is even including blops.

You Vs The World

It's overrated because you're s**t at it? LOL

Astra SRI/ Hornet
How exactly am I s**t at it? Id like to see how you came to that conclusion.

Or infact you're one of these people that insists it has to be the best game ever. Check any battlefield forum and you will see all the problems people are having. So is it me vs the world? No so go play with the other sheep and pretend the game works. Idiot.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Then I'll get rid of that aswell but I ain't tried it to see for myself. Don't get me wrong in 4 years time bf3 will of improved like bc2 did so I'll buy it back then but I ain't gonna keep playing it as it is now. I have to delete all memory of the game everytime I wanna play it or it won't go past the main menu ffs. I've tried most of the servers and they lag aswell.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha it would take you ALOT less bullets to kill folk... You don't have an orange triangle above your head when spotted also.

I've never had a problem with what you've described and I play hardcore so maybe that's a reason.

Are you searching for servers and not just doing quick match or whatever it is?

If you keep playing in American servers then they will always have an advantage also.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
No I play European servers only and only the servers on the top page as the lower ones seem to have more lag. I remember the names and don't play them if there bad.Literally I can shoot people with the mt101 shot gun and it can range from 1-4 bullets from point blank to kill someone and it's like 1-2 bullets from an assault rifle to kill me. That is lag. I can even fire the lock on rocket launchers and it doesn't even have any effect even without flares. LolThing is I still get positive K/D because I avoid 50/50's cos i lose everyone no matter how much I fire before them.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha exactly there's no explanation but the game. There's hundreds of thousands of ps3 users having the same issues as me so I'm not just being a whining c**t. Lol

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've never had an issue with lag, it would infuriate me if I did though. I got MW3 on release day and had sold it within 3 days and was back to this game, I don't understand how you can be following sheep with this game though. Conquest ftw

bensambrook.png

Fiesta ST-2
Have they fixed the squad problems with this game yet? And have they made the snipers worth using? I.e not taking 3 headshots.

Clio 1.2 16v
Have they fixed the squad problems with this game yet? And have they made the snipers worth using? I.e not taking 3 headshots.

The squad issues are not 100% but are definately better, ive always got a 1 hit kill to the head with any sniper rifle apart from the MK11 MOD sh*t, its well worth trying to level up recon though mate as the M98B 50Cal jobby is nuts, i swear i got a 1 shot kill on someones big toe last night! lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL @ editing my opinion. Cheers.

It wouldn't be a problem when it is just down right trolling of the PS3 for no reason tbh. Especially when the post you replied to was one that was not trying to get a rise or similar. It was just someone asking to do some co-op on PS3.

tbh, your general attitude in this gaming section is pretty s**t. You are happy to moderate others for their views but happily carry on with yours regardless.

and yeah i'll continue to edit your crap attitude if it winds up other people. tbh, i was tempted to ban you for a while.

Fiesta ST-2
The squad issues are not 100% but are definately better, ive always got a 1 hit kill to the head with any sniper rifle apart from the MK11 MOD sh*t, its well worth trying to level up recon though mate as the M98B 50Cal jobby is nuts, i swear i got a 1 shot kill on someones big toe last night! lol

Yeah I definately need to unlock some decent snipers I think, I've got the UMP45 on my recon class to help me level it up.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its like cod elite, but free.

Been playing like a right womble all night, then had probably my best ever game on Tehran Highway and bagged the MVP. Still haven't managed a kill in the jets. I'm also trying to spot before i shoot - certainly does help when others do it for you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It wouldn't be a problem when it is just down right trolling of the PS3 for no reason tbh. Especially when the post you replied to was one that was not trying to get a rise or similar. It was just someone asking to do some co-op on PS3.

tbh, your general attitude in this gaming section is pretty s**t. You are happy to moderate others for their views but happily carry on with yours regardless.

and yeah i'll continue to edit your crap attitude if it winds up other people. tbh, i was tempted to ban you for a while.

PM'd.

Cheers.

Finally bought BF3 for PC last night. Had a few rounds this morning, damnnnnn it's awesome. Between this and skyrim i won't be playing much else tbh

Running it on ultra settings at the moment but might knock it down to high as it does dip to around 30fps at times, which can be annoying

Megane 225 F1
I got raped by team kills when it first came out, but now it's not so bad. IIRC the team killing c***s were the run around like spastic COD players (AK did it a few times).

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I absolutely LOVE this game but it is at its best when you play in a squad with friends. Most of the time the rest of my team suck apart from my squad.

Mk2 ph1 clio
^^^ he speaks the truth "Smurfs" ... a.k.a blue guys on our team always suck, had the ace squad ribbon loads of times now!

I'm doing pretty good with vehicles now, jets maxed and tanks maxed also just unlocked a few new goodies for the choppers! I want my tv guided missiles for them though! they are deadly!

Haha, apparently.. my KD is ranked in at 422 .. awesome!

http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/JedayeGeordie