ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

RX7 FD
Kills674
Deaths537
K/D Ratio1.255
Kill assists107
Score/Min328
Quits6%

Vehicles Destroyed67
Vehicles Destroyed Assists4
Avg. Weapon Accuracy16%
Longest Headshot239 m
Kill Streak Bonus13
Skill262

Squad Score Bonus7 540
Repairs0
Revives0
Heals306
Resupplies282

Loving it!

DCi
I saw AK online last time I played but the only option I had was to invite him I couldn't just join his session... Is it possible or was his server just full or something

DCi
It's alright, what I'm mostly wondering is in normal circumstance if I see my friends playing BF3 is there usually a join session button as I've yet to see one lol :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm finding it pretty difficult tbh. The game itself is great though, but I just think i prefer COD.

Just had an epic game of rush on kharg island, must have lasted nearly an hour!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had an amazing knife streak early on. Not sure on the name of map. Saw some red dots on mini map so went the back of where they were at. And what a suprisse 3 guys sitting behind this wall lol right next to each other. Went up behing them knifed one of them hoping didn't see me all good so far so knifed the other one, oh my doing well he got to off seen me by now but nope so I knifed the other guy lol. Was awesome hope they were in a party saying oh my god I got knifed so did I and do did I . On my god he got a 3 of us lol. 105 dog tags now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This game really needs comma rose, shocking on needing ammo, medic and requesting a pick up and all the other commands. What annoys me most is medics not reviving you

Monaro VXR
This game really needs comma rose, shocking on needing ammo, medic and requesting a pick up and all the other commands. What annoys me most is medics not reviving you

Guessing you are on a console as comma rose is in the PC version. Plus most of the players aren't complete tards. I got revived loads of times last night.

DCi
How do you say: "I would like some ammo please" in German?

Or alternatively: f**k off to CoD please
i think in old games if you were near an ammo/medic person you could press 'select' /spot button on them and it would ask them, then you would flash up on their radar

but i tried it once, maybe i did it wrong but it didnt seem to work this time round

Astra SRI/ Hornet
when you press select your guy does shout oh s**t i need some ammo but no one drops it or medic packs. theres def a lack of team work in this game due to new people playing the game. i think theres just too much going on for the people who are used to playing COD.

Skoda Fabia vRS
as above, i only played the beta, and i didnt have a bloody clue what i was supposed to be doing, and as this has come out before MW3, and looked epic from preview videos, everyone is on this

Asda around me are sold out of it, so ive still not got it yet, but im sure once i do ill be a pain in the arse to everyone for a week or two until i figure it all out

Using the 2nd unlockable machine gun in support class.. M something! Its so accurate compared to some of the guns. Epic weapon! Finally getting more kills than deaths lol!

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah the M249? It's a beast. I've been doing better long distance using it than the shitty underpowered snipers in this game.

White APE
Was there an update on the ps3 last night too? I played but didn't have to download any update.

Also, what is this comma rose people keep talking about?

Megane 225 F1
Just went to play this and my f**king batteries have run out again. Proper gutted. Been looking forward to this all night. Will be up early to go get me some more batteries I think and then a play and charge kit next week.

Megane 225 F1
f**k YOU!!!!!

I just went to get up to go to the 24 supermarket in the next town only to realise they close Saturday nights due to Sunday trading hours :dapprove: