ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

RX7 FD
To be honest I actually quite like it. Seems to work well and be relatively straightforward.

It allows me to browse and load the game in the background without constant tabbing in and out.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I like the fact sniping actually requires a bit of skill with the bullet drop now but is it just me or are most of the maps pretty s**t?

Getting into team deathmatches lately, getting 10+ kills with a good k/d ratio most matches (which is good for me!). Games are pretty short though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I like TDM but I find everyone just camps it up, I thoroughly enjoy conquest though. If you get on all the points and hold them back you can get 8k score a game :D

RS250 Megane
I don't get on with TDM.
I prefer having an objective to try and complete.

Massive lover of Rush, but not being able to play hardcore with the lads is doing my swede in.
Love the game though, attention to detail is just wow.

White Sti Hatch
A patch was release today or so i gather from reading on the BF3 that should have fixed the Hardcore server issue

White APE
Tried sniping last night on this. Got really into it ( maps I'm s**t on) especially as there was a sniper one the other team that I was duelling with. He owned me though. He found his range no later then the second shot. Was good laugh though trying to outwit him.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It may be due to the fact that I have no real unlocks yet (haven't played it much) but I'm struggling with Recon :( Normally it's my favourite class. I'm not as disappointed with the game now I've settled in with it, but I'm still not enjoying M/Player as much as I wanted to. I think playing it on my own does affect that though.

Evo 5 RS
Was on it like a bonnet last night... finally got my K/D up to 1+, but didn't know when to give it a rest and had a couple bad games towards the end ;<

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I suck at Operation Firestorm. I just can't get on with that map at all!

I pwn on Caspian Border though, especially the last two M-Coms now I've got my spots sorted. :eek:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
the patch has actually made things worse going off last night on ps3. more lag still wont let a group join and the map sinking thing is back. im staying off it for a while before it pisses me off so much i buy mw3. lol

Not a 320d
My mate has just given me a fresh copy for free. What guns should I use to begin with? What Class......I just want to shoot people

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
il be on tonight. was on a roll last night even managed to get 24 kills and 11 deaths in one game which is amazing for me lol :)
And im using the engineer atm havent really used anything else yet.