ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!PC Problem!

Mito Sportiva 135
Right...after months of waiting I finally got my PC. I had the plug changed last week and was working fine so I packed it all away to have a go today. But after plugging it all in this morning - nothing! It isn't coming to life at all. Am I missing something, what is going on?! At the moment I am very pissed off - any suggestions guys? :(

Better than yours. C*nt.
Right...after months of waiting I finally got my PC. I had the plug changed last week and was working fine so I packed it all away to have a go today. But after plugging it all in this morning - nothing! It isn't coming to life at all. Am I missing something, what is going on?! At the moment I am very pissed off - any suggestions guys? :(

Check the plug, check your transformer and the supply to the transformer.

Mito Sportiva 135
I just changed where I plugged it in and now works fine... very strange though as other appliances work where I tried it first? Oh well, main thing is it works. Just trying some combos now... will let you know how it goes!