ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Polisher ?

Monaco 172 2/468
Cheers mate, what extra's would you advise getting, such as pads\products ??

Also, I can't find an Autopia discount codes that work, do you have any ?

Thanks

Black/Gold 182
There's some of the 7424 models on Ebay for £135. Is that a good price? It says you also need a 240V -> 110V transformer and extension cable (another £50).

Also are they easy to use without screwing up your paintwork? I'm really not into car detailing and I don't want to spend ages claying and polishing. I usually just shampoo and use Megs tech wax. Sometimes I use ScratchX but this is not so effective by hand.

However, I would like to get out a few clearcoat scratches but frightened I'll ruin my paintwork.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I know a place that sells the complete kits including transformer etc :quiet:

They are very easy to use and won't screw up your paintwork a sthey are random orbital. the biggest gripe often is they arn't aggressive enough. Much of it depends on the polish you are using and I know for a fact fine polishes on clio psint won't even make a dent on it.

Black/Gold 182
I dunno, a butterfly doing an ultra-gentle landing seems to mark my paint! So where and how much?