ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC polisher on its way........

Ad

MK2 FRS
Cant wait, have orderd one today, with the pads and stuff although, need to select some products now.

Cant believe how excited i am over a polisher.....:eek:

Any ideas how long they take from Autopia???

106 GTi
About time one of you Nort Westers got one ... Your going to be busy ;)

Mine took about 3 days. I was waiting longer for the polishes from a UK company to be able to use it !

Ad

MK2 FRS
Aye... I will be kept busy....

Have already mentioned it to a certain person on here.... clue starts with an M and ends with a Z. lol.

I got the Sonus DAS kit with it.... although I was a little condfused by which one to pick. llol.

106 GTi
LOL!

The DAS Kit is Good, but the SFX kit is has slightly more bite to it. I use that on cars with paint in need of some real work. On good shape paint I use the DAS kit.

With the DAS kit the edge of the backing plate is also kept away from the paint so it is safer.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Cool well the DAS will be a good starting point then.

I feel like I am learning a lot at the moment.... Ive bought this and also just got the CTR and can honestly say I dont know a lot about either...:eek:

expect plenty of questions, although, im sure youve had them all before... lol.

Will be buying a few products later... when im home from work.

MK2 Clio V6 255
May I ask where you ordered it from mate?

Im looking to get one myself.

Is the Sonus DAS kit a good kit to start with?

Dennis

Ad

MK2 FRS
I got it from www.autopia-carcare.com. It was £130 delivered, although you need a transformeer, but i already had one. R-Jay is the man to ask.

It seemed a decent set up to me. Selection of pads and stuff and there's some free sonus polish thrown in as well. If you want one, PM me and I will give you the 10% discount code that stops the import tax as well.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
I've been spending too... hoping mine will arrive by the weekend - I went for the SFX pads - just realised I bought a spare set of pads too, should really have gone for one of each...

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
Have already mentioned it to a certain person on here.... clue starts with an M and ends with a Z. lol.

Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder who that could be :rasp: lol