ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paypals non existant customer services

500bhp Scoob
Pain in the ass paypal!!

Just tried to re-open an account with them as a guy on ebay is selling something I need, but only accepts paypal (fair enough).
Then when going to add my debit card I get an email saying that I am unable to add the card, as its already being used, and to email paypal to get it sorted.

I'm guessing that their servers still have my details, or haven't deleted them when I closed the account.

Already emailed them once to sort it out, and got a shitty auto-reply saying they are too busy to answer my email, and if its not been sorted to email them again.

Last thing I want is to get a neg. feedback from the guy because of paypal not getting their arses in gear.

Can now see why I closed the account in the first place.

Sorry for the rant, just so pissed off that they won't sort a problem out when they are going to get money from.

Mondeo STTDCI
1. Email the guy, ask if you can directly transfer funds to his account.

OR

2. Add a different card to the paypal account.

OR

3. CLose paypal account, open new one.

lol i just got my final responce from the financial ombusman regarding my complaint against paypal i have to give them the money back :( the scamming w*****s

500bhp Scoob
ouch mate, thats bad, i remember when that first happened, god knows how long ago.

I've tried closing the account and opening another, but doesn't work. I have no other cards I can use either, just paid off the credit cards and have closed the accounts.

I'll try and see if he'll take a cheque even tho' it said on his auction that he accepts them.

Email the seller asap to let him know what's going on. There's a phone number to call ebay (does take you to a yanks call centre though, so will have problems understanding the 'australian' accent). No idea on the number as it took me about 30 mins to find it last time I needed it.

They'll take your card off the other account - IF you can remember the username for it, they might ask for the old password too, or when it was last used, I can't remember now. Give them a couple of hours after the call to take the card off that account and you'll be able to use your new one as normal