ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part number for cup splitter?

03 172 cup
just got a carbon splitter from k-tec so dont need mine anymore mate,if there going for £120 new ill sell mine for £50,hows that sound?

Monaco Blue 172
darrens172cup said:
just got a carbon splitter from k-tec so dont need mine anymore mate,if there going for £120 new ill sell mine for £50,hows that sound?
I already have an offer of a new one for £70 off someone on here

M2 Competition
Take the one for 70 mate, sounds like a bargain if its new.

Still a lot of money for a strip of plastic tho... lol :)

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
-karl- said:
i could get you a new 1 for £60

Don't mind paying £60 for one!! Where do you get them from???

Can you get me a cheap Cup Rear Spolier too? :D

Monaco Blue 172
-karl- said:
i could get you a new 1 for £60
I cannot reply to your private message karl cz ur inbox is full. Does the splitter come with all the fittings such as self tappers?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I really need a splitter too for my 172 cup. If anyone can help I live in the south west, I would rather pay for the postage if thats possible! Or are they to awkward! PM me if you can help.

I also am trying to get hold of the front stone guard for the inside of the right hand side wheel arch. Any ideas were to start?

My next trips the Renault Dealer in Cirencester:( .

Are the Dealers happy to order in the bits you need? They dont seem the the most accommodating bunch!:D Hope its not to expensive:rolleyes: !

Thanks.;)