ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Palmer Sport Clios

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Has anyone driven them. I have twice now and i wondered if anybody has done the same mods to their 182's?

I mean as far as i can see its just stripped out, fit a 6spd sequential and bucket seats then you have a 4 second 0-60 clio :)

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Yea would be a right laugh :)

They are super fast, compare them too all their other cars and there aint much in it....... barely slower than a 280bhp caterham that weighs half a tonne.

Cup'd Monaco 172
Sequiential boxes are the nuts, but expensive.

However can't see why you couldn't strip, cage and fit super hard suspension.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the sadev boxes often need replacing IIRC, very expensive to buy never mind replace.

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
oh so its the kind of thing that once its bought aint cheap to maintain.

I never realised how much they were, was just thinking its a cheap way to make a super car :)

Could just get a kit car with a bike or tunned car engine its cheapr and easier.

Gearbox arn't that bad if used correctly ie use the ignition cut on the upshifts then again you have to remember that the 0-60 time quites is with 1 of the few gearboxes on offer it isn't the same as the one which is used for the 0-100 tests or the 140 top ends figures.