ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Interior bits

Whytes

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Just thought i show some pics of me interior as i just finished fitting it all back. I still need to do the gear knob insert, the bit at the bottom of the steering wheel (how does that come off ? pull harder?:eek: ) and the bit round the dials (got to take the dash off to get to that ?!?!:eek: oo might just leave that bit!!)

Attachments

• DSC00413.JPG
    DSC00413.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00412.JPG
    DSC00412.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 74
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
i think u should do the button on the hand brake blue also! and u should give me your silver one:rasp:

Whytes

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
yep ok i know one thing at a time :rasp: The cars due a clean this afternoon as long as it stays dry!

Whytes

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
but then i wountnt have one to paint blue!cant you just paint yours silver?!

"Navy" N17 TWO
:lolup: Paint your own ;)

Great job Whytes, what all did you use for the centre console?
I've got a few spares to paint when I get round to it myself

Whytes

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
For the centre console: Keyed up the surface with 180 git wet and dry, then a coat of polyprop primer, or plastic primer. A couple of thick coats of polyester spray filler to hide the pattern in the plastic, rubbed down between coats,320- 400 grit wet and dry. Then a thin coat of normal white primer just gave it a tickle with some 400-800 wet and dry. Then the colour base coat, then within an hour a coat of 2k clear top coat. leave for about 30 mins another coat of clear. leave to harden for a few days then polish !

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Quality job, paintwork looks spotless, but I think it makes the interior look 'cheap'.