ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted inlet and engine cover 172.

Monaco blue 172
A9D23806-3917-470C-9BD0-29BFDF70D334-4343-00000416B37C0A7E.jpg

90EF4E0F-F238-4F51-9012-5E898B78687A-4343-00000416B8E2C291.jpg

Bit bored tonight so got some silver it for the inlet and fuel rail cover and some Monaco blue on the engine cover. Opinions?

Monaco blue 172
Yeah I like it with the oil cap done! Justx experimenting at the minute to see what looks good as I originally wanted it all black to jut be subtle.

Rest has been cleaned now too don't worry cleaned the airbox for the dirty b*****d I got it off... Bry lol

Sunroof... Be arsed answering.

Cheers boys!

Monaco blue 172
Have a nose through my other threads boys and you'll see why I can't be arsed explaining AGAIN. Cheers.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why repeat myself every time I make a thread?

I just read through your whole project thread.
What a read..... I understand the sun roof issue now though.

Cars come along nicely. :)

Monaco blue 172
It's a bit of a read mate that's why it's easier to just have a look on my last threads. Nightmare. Lol

Cheers mate.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I understand now. Sorry.
I liked the one comment though someone made. Asking if it has drums on the rear. I laughed out loud.
Take no notice of some people on here.
There's more useful members :)

Monaco blue 172
Find one other sport rims as one of mine is mullered, get em refurbed.

Then it'll be some carbonne Lorraine rc6 front pads some cheap shitty 15's and some track tyres.

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
Looks good mate :)

Might have to get mine done like it, but maybe have the Renault Sport done in Monaco blue as well.