ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PAINT WORK !!!

CLIO SPORT 172
I have a 2002 Clio Sport 172 in silver and have just had to have a full re-spray done on it as some idiot wanted to key the whole car (JOYS OF WORKING ON THE DOORS IN PLYMOUTH NIGHTCLUBS I GUESS).

What i am trying to find out is does the ClioSport in Silver have a slight tinge of blue in the paint work because if it does i will need to let the garage know so they can sort this out and do the job again.

I just think it did have i have been to the local Renault dealer and to be honest they were as about as much help as a chocalate fire guard never had a clue.

Please help any advice will be gratefully recieved so i can take it back and tell them my findings.

By the way anyone that is a member on here do not take your car to Nationwide Crash Repair the repair is terrible let alone the colour match.

:lolup:

megane
ull need the color code for ppl to check
but i think every color system wil b different anyway
weve just had ours updated in work as there always updating them

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
If you want the colour code look in the drivers side door shut. Theres a sticker thats about 1.5 in wide and abouthalf inch tall, not the bigger one wiht the chassis number on it. This is how my sticker reads. (X) not relevant.

XXXXX XXXXX
XXXX XXXX
TED44 XXXXXX
XX

D44 is my colour code. So its the last 3 characters on the 3rd row down on the left hand side.:)