ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1 centre caps - chrome diamond or not?

Titanium 182
I've just purchased a set of OZ F1's (thanks Bobby!) which I'm getting refurbished, and was wondering if the diamonds on the centre caps are chrome like most of the other Renault alloy wheels? Obviously you can't remove the diamonds separately like you can with the 182 wheels, so I'd have to purchase new ones or just live with them being all one colour.

I did a quick search but a lot seem to be refurbed so I can't tell, but a few seem to be a little more shiney around the diamond area? Random, just wanted to clarify in my own head :)

Audi A5
You should of just asked ;)

the ones that are a slight different black are new Renault centre caps that I've modified to fit the oz f1's. if you wanted you could push the diamonds out.

Iirc two of the caps are the original caps and the diamond are built into the cap so can't be pushed out.

Titanium 182
You should of just asked ;)

the ones that are a slight different black are new Renault centre caps that I've modified to fit the oz f1's. if you wanted you could push the diamonds out.

Iirc two of the caps are the original caps and the diamond are built into the cap so can't be pushed out.

I did notice that two were slightly different - brilliant, thanks! I might see if the newer style ones can be purchase from Renault still, as they look a bit more sturdy than the ones with the wire backing :)

Audi A5
Yeah they can I think the part number is on the back, their from a scenic iirc. Cost about £10 each though and they need to cut back a lot to fit.