ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire Meet?

Renault Clio RipCurl
I mentioned a while back on the south central region page, that we should meet somewhere in oxfordshire, i suggest we host one in whitney, awsome brand spanking new multi-car-park all with free parking would be great to get together and quite frankly just talk clios... Marriotts Walk, Witney, Oxon, OX28 6GW is the address, but not sure what a good day would be, saturday sounds good for me, any suggestions???

182cup & 172 racecar
The lads from Witney used to meet nearly every week,now they have all just vanished into thin air.

Renault Clio RipCurl
fair enough, shame though awsome venue, i might just decide a date and see who turns up,
if i'm on my own might just go to cinema or something...

172cup
Willing to come and get to know the Oxfordshire neighbours :)
I think it would be nice to meet up in Oxford, it lacks of free parking though.

Renault Clio RipCurl
ok have decided on the saturday 11th of december at around 5:00 evening, again the address is Marriotts Walk, Witney, Oxon, OX28 6GW, really good venue, think i might turn up and see who arrives, open event so anyone can come, just looking to hang out and talk clios....

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll add it to the calendar for you. Is the meet definitely 5pm on 11th December?

Might be an idea to start threads in South West and West Midlands sections to get more members to attend.

Also I'd pm a moderator to change the thread title to time and place you're meeting.

PH2 172
Deffo up for this, only about 5 minutes away. Only problem with the new car park is there isnt alot of space, really, like its not a big open car park where we can just occupy a corner?

Golf R soon...
God I remember meeting up in Witney with all the Clios a few years back.

Most have ditched the Clios but they are all really good friends now.

We used to have several 182's, a 172 cup, V6 PH2 and a Megane 230.

This is my old Clio 182

DSC_3110.jpg

Clio 200 RS with Cup
Are you the 200 pass every morning Farmoor/Botley area ?

And to the op........5pm on a Sat afternoon....in the centre of town. Busy ???

Yehhh thats me! Is yours the Blue 182 i see? If so very very nice!!

Renault Clio RipCurl
well thanks for turning up mate, shame it was a complete failure, but an awsome car you got there, see you around...