ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 30, 2014] Oxfordshire & South Central Joint Meet (Oxfordshire)

I have a couple of spare 16" alloys that I'm only going to leave for some pikeys, if you wanted a couple more track day wheels?

If Cub doesn't want these I'll give you something for them if you can bring them on Sunday, depending on fitment & quantity etc?

You're more than welcome to them bud. I have plenty of wheels, lol!

That'd be brilliant if you wouldn't mind. If they're 16", straight & hold air I'd be interested. Intended for winter so anything may be of interest. What have you got? Any 172 wheels by any chance?

If you sort brakes out before Sunday (not the nicest time of year I know) I'd buy 4x 172 wheels from you on Sunday?

Also, just thought of this... anyone got a spare exhaust surround?

182cup & 172 racecar
This seems to have gone off the boil.

Is it still happening, or is everybody scared to get their cars dirty??

RS 189.9
After Christmas shopping I have about 34p to my name and I am on fuel light until the 1st. Hopefully get to an Oxfordshire meet soon

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Great meet up today guys! Good turn out and nice bunch of people. Thanks Tony for the Pint - will get you one next time.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thank you to everyone who made it today. It was a great turnout for our first meet.
Thanks also to those who travelled a good way too, to get here.

Moving forward I hope to have some good meets, rolling road days, karting, etc.

A few pics of my own from today. Hopefully Chris will have a few more to add later of members and the cars (shockingly I didn't get any).

be04904f4f6724f00dd66cd83596fd18.jpg

Before...
2fca1c3a0092cf5e0d870a88e8bd84e3.jpg

After!
b9596340b151a1f81252410a3431cc59.jpg

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Thanks for the meet, great to have caught up with some CS members finally!

Here are my pictures:
i-kMTtLkV-L.jpg

i-JpKffLN-L.jpg

i-vzJQjSb-L.jpg

i-KFLhpdv-L.jpg

i-Vs8qwgC-L.jpg

i-RBL5w6L-L.jpg

i-cm9nfKm-L.jpg

i-CFXgm8c-L.jpg

i-5J7NHBz-L.jpg

i-SCn7cQP-L.jpg

i-3p8hbnn-L.jpg