ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Owning a clio's like groundhog day!!

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Anyone else have recurring issues?

1. Fans don't work. again. Replaced the resistor pack 6 weeks ago (with a 2nd hand one), now buying new so i can try throwing it back at Reno when it dies in another 6 weeks.

2. Lambda sensor keeps throwing up a warning light, occasionally limp mode. £60 for p*ssing sensor.

3. There's a puddle under my seat. again. Not from the bulkhead, pretty sure it's the sill which i cleaned fully a month ago, drain holes are clear, wtf? have now mastick'd the bolt under the flap in the sill, just gotta dry it out, wait for rain and see if it's helped.

Not really looking for advice on these issues, the forum's been helpful enough already. Just wonder if i owned something else whether i'd be considering removing the seats and ripping out the carpet just to stop it from going mouldy?:mad:

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
No, i'm Simon. D'you mean Phil has similar issues? Cheers me up a little.