ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

owners handbook

clio 172
just been in touch with my local garage about getting a owners wallet and service book etc, and they have told me they can only get the service book because renault dont sell the owners handbooks etc after the model is discontinued.

is that correct?

where can i get a book from?

Yeah ebay, then get a potato & some ink, cut the spud up a bit so you can make your own service history stamps. Then get stamping, sorted;)

clio 172
Got a manual off the renault website now...A4 size ;)

not after stamping a service book,just bought a book and it has been stamped after its belt change....just wanted the bits you get when you buy the car

clio mk3
my son has just bought his first car a mk3 clio but it has no handbook, has anyone got a lnk to as copy or can send me a pdf please. tried my renault website but couldnt print off.. hope someone would be kind enough to help him please

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
my son has just bought his first car a mk3 clio but it has no handbook, has anyone got a lnk to as copy or can send me a pdf please. tried my renault website but couldnt print off.. hope someone would be kind enough to help him please
Drop me a pm and I'll fire you one over tomorrow

clio mk3
Drop me a pm and I'll fire you one over tomorrow
hope this reaches you as cant find out how to pm you. we spoke yestreday about you being able to scan over a copy of a renault clio mk3 car 2006 model . just bought the car but has wallet for the handbooks but nothing in there , thanks for your help and if you have any other info that comes with the car it would be mosst appreciated.

tim rogers TIM.ROGERS73@NTLWORLD.COM