ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Own up, who was this?

Inferno 182 FF
Taken by jury's inn in southampton

http://
Screenshot_2013-05-15-11-06-25.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-15-11-06-25.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-15-11-06-25.png
    649.8 KB · Views: 71

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
lol its a cup. No extra downforce from the spoiler though.

No Recaros either, so the driver must have slid off the seat as he entered the corner, subsequently losing control of the car.

Ph2 Clio 172
Knowing that road, I'm confused as to how they managed to get there with enough speed to do that much damage?

Inferno 182 FF
Also how he came off at that point? Shame you cant see the plates would be funny if someone on here knew the car :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Either was trying to improve the front end or he was on the phone to Renault when they offered him a trade in price.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
lol its a cup. No extra downforce from the spoiler though.

No Recaros either, so the driver must have slid off the seat as he entered the corner, subsequently losing control of the car.

No wonder the non recaro ones are so worthless, they are clearly just death traps, im sure we all knew this but now there is proof.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I thought exactly the same thing. I know all the roads round there, and I literally have no idea how he's managed that.

I think this has been covered above mate,

Likely was driving to fast (without cup spoiler) got out of shape & slipped out of seat (no recaros), thus crashing.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Well they've done a good job of f*cking that up, blatantly not concentrating,
the first time I hit the brakes in one of those I damn near head butted the windscreen they're that sharp!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say a massive lack of concentration caused that.

Probably had the choice of that or rear ending a car sat at the lights.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I'd say a massive lack of concentration caused that.

Probably had the choice of that or rear ending a car sat at the lights.

yeah agree with that, I know that bit of road fairly well (right near my sisters flat) and being in the right lane can be a challenge, then you realise you need to change lane and can't get across to where you want to be.