ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Overlord 2

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not really a fan of the first one m8. And if you didn't like Borderlands, then you won't like this. Exactly the same type of game - but without guns.

D.

AK

M240i
FLOL do you ever go out :D?!

Played a hell of a lot of games :rasp:

Meh, it was going cheap c£8 lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL do you ever go out :D?!

Played a hell of a lot of games :rasp:

Meh, it was going cheap c£8 lol

Heheh! It's a good job I don't have a console - put it that way!

First one I got was an Atari back in 1980. I've had a fair few game platforms since then, but from 1992 I've almost exclusively stuck with the PC.

Most games I rinse and complete and rarely return to. In my view, it's like watching a great film - you don't normally want to watch it straight away again. Exceptions to this for me have been Fallout 3 and the mighty Battlefield 2142. As an online experience, the latter was nigh-on perfect I think. 280+ hours on that....... ouch! ;)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm, 1980 you say? :rasp:

Fallout 3? Any good?

Aye - mum and dad bought one when I was 5! Some true classics on there - Space Invaders, Defender, Pac-Man - quality in their day!

Fallout 3 is a superb RPG, but it's not for everyone. Scutch's Fallout 3 thread has over 2,800 posts - so it gives you some idea of how popular it is...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=369680&highlight=fallout+3

Fallout 3 had a more relevant meaning to me in particular as it has direct links to my favourite game of all time - Wasteland from 1988. I won't go all uber-g33k here, but in that thread above, I did list a few things I spotted in Fallout 3 that had a definite nod back to Wasteland. :cool:

Just over 70+ hours into Fallout 3 now. If you do all the side quests and storylines, you easily get 100+ hours out of it. Bargain if you buy the Game of The Year Edition now as that comes with all 5 DLC packs.

D.

I really enjoyed it as its really dark humour, play the first one and then the second, you will laugh alot.

Nissan 350z
Its a good game and worth a play through, just dont expect any replay value or multiplayer fun from it.

Its deffinately unique. Its like a 3rd person game where you effectively play as a general commanding your horde of troops (imps) to do your dirty work. You can also wade into battle and hack and slash at stuff if you wish a more hands on approach.

Its the closest ive found to Dungeon Keeper 2 if you ever played those titles.

Its a good game and worth a play through, just dont expect any replay value or multiplayer fun from it.

Its deffinately unique. Its like a 3rd person game where you effectively play as a general commanding your horde of troops (imps) to do your dirty work. You can also wade into battle and hack and slash at stuff if you wish a more hands on approach.

Its the closest ive found to Dungeon Keeper 2 if you ever played those titles.

Or fable but you can either be evile or very evil and you have funny minions to control as said you wont have played anything exactly like it.

Clio 182
If you've got a 360, there's a demo on Xbox live. I wasn't a big fan personally as the controls were a bit annoying.

Dungeon Keeper 1/2 = 2 of the best games ever.