ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out in the sticks (with coilovers now on)

Honda & VW
Well as my missus was working today i decided to take the car out for a spin around the country rounds and take some snaps seeing as i washed it yesterday.

What an idiot i was it was bloody freezing and i had to work quick as it kept trying to freeze if i took too long, me and the shamois had fun!!!

Anyway here's some snaps

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01012-1.jpg

DSC01016-1.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

Civic Type S GT
I'm not a big fan of the ph1's but yours is ace!! Really really like it, good pics!! :D

M

mini-valver

Some mega pics there mate! Saw this (I think :eek:) at Angelworks a couple of years ago in more or less the same guise bar the coilovers and it was mint then, credit to you for keeping it that way!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
looks nice that, perfectly simple

not trying hard enough though, the road is still 100% tarmac, try and find lanes with 33% tarmac 33% grass 33% tarmac....lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks bloody cracking, spoiler's spot on, only thing for me is get the plate in full length but 75% height! Would look much better if you ask me.

Honda & VW
looks mint, but how do you not get pulled for having that front plate?

Sam!

Thanks!

No idea mate, a chap i know had one on his clio for a couple of years and never got pulled once so i thought i'd risk it. Sods law i'll get pulled tomorrow now :rasp:

Honda & VW
Some mega pics there mate! Saw this (I think :eek:) at Angelworks a couple of years ago in more or less the same guise bar the coilovers and it was mint then, credit to you for keeping it that way!

thanks, i'm very happy with most of what i took today.

Yes you would have seen it then (was taken there to get the inlets matched).
Was in near pristine condition with great mods when i got it but since buying it i have done the following:
coilovers
sprayed the bullets Ford Graphite Grey
sprayed the engine cover Kawasaki Green

Bought and yet to be fitted:
Group N engine and gearbox mounts
Brembo max groove discs
Pads yet to be purchased