ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our new R27 - Number 375

MG ZS180 Mk2
Well, traded in the 182 for a R27. Ordered back in September and collected it this morning at 11am.

Went for racing blue with climate, auto lights/wipers and folding mirrors. Also got the exhaust trims as we had seen some pictures and really liked them.

Bought from Smiths Renault in Peterborough and Tony was very helpful.

Managed about 50 miles today but even at low revs, it sounds great.

Just filled it up - £47!!!!!!!

Here she is (sorry about the photo quality):

182 Trophy
Very very nice mate, love that colour. Bought my first clio from smith of p'boro. I'll look out for ya if your local?

Love it, imo exhausts are almost there but not quite, could have done with a slightly tidier design and a slash to match the profile of the diffuser.

MG ZS180 Mk2
The mirrors don't automatically fold AFAIK. But, TBH, I haven't looked through the manual yet.
You have to turn the electric mirror switch round to close them, I hoped they would do it when I turned the engine off.

We keep finding reasons to go out. For example, just returned from Tesco with some sunflower spread, memo board and a spotted dick. mmmmmmmm spotted dick.

Mountune Tractor
What sort of mileage do you get out of £47?? I've heard the 197 is thirsty compared to the 182, which was also £5 a tank cheaper. I'm not knocking the car though, its lovely.

Mini Cooper S sport
Very nice and the best colour as well!! Not *too* sure about the exhaust but it might look better in the metal.