ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park.. September I think?

A grey one
They look really cack because of photobucket despite taking a good 2 hours to upload.. They look like they were taken with a potato, but if you want the decent resolution ones that are actually in focus, tell me.. I have no idea really if any of you are even from here, apart from the white Megane, there's just a few clios!:)

IMG_2870.gif

IMG_2869.gif

IMG_2824.gif

IMG_2830.gif

IMG_2863.gif

IMG_2883.gif

IMG_2877.gif

IMG_2878.gif

IMG_2892.gif

IMG_2726.gif

IMG_2727.gif

IMG_2757.gif

IMG_2715.gif

IMG_2713.gif

IMG_2712.gif

IMG_2709.gif

IMG_2703.gif

IMG_2700.gif

IMG_2698.gif

IMG_2691.gif

IMG_2688.gif

IMG_2666.gif

IMG_2841.gif

Cal's raider:eek: I was gonna edit them but I can't be bothered.
IMG_2906.gif

IMG_2910.gif

IMG_2914.gif

IMG_2916.gif

IMG_2919.gif

Was nice to meet some randomers, discuss my idiotic clio choice and make some lovely friends!
lauren :)

That's me and one of my brothers walking behind the white megane in the second pic. Looks like this was the RS day in October I think

I've moved the thread to Clio Media where it will get more attention. Also, Flickr is your friend when uploading decent photos - much better quality uploads!

Rob, I still need to have a go in this Megane.

A grey one
I've moved the thread to Clio Media where it will get more attention. Also, Flickr is your friend when uploading decent photos - much better quality uploads!
Rob, I still need to have a go in this Megane.

oh ok, Thankyou :)

I really regret not doing the RS day now :( Always next year though!
When is the 1.2 going on track Lauren? ;)
It was just a test day for MG's and I guess it was open haha. Lol never! Bless it.