ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park RS Trackday - 21st Aug 2007

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i went to the ring last july but was in a 700bhp skyline not quite the same but you get the idea lol

R27 - 77/500
All that generation of Renaultsport suffer break fade. Mine did a few times yesterday.

Easily sorted for less than £100 with some pads and some decent fluid though. Nice pics Dave, dan get your video hosted up somewhere too.
Russ

yea ur not wrong those carbon lorriane pads r amazing, was running basic fluid as well so thought they might still cook but held up. lap after lap was braking after the 100metre board for the chicane after the run up n over the hill. n that was at over 100mph no prob.

will get vid sorted soon joe has it at mo, prob editting it up.

Nippy white cup
Same for me fella....had the Perfomance Friction pads and they were great apart from a couple of ott moments early on.

Chris

'18 Megane dci
I recall booking mine through a special cliosport link when I did Cadwell last year, i've forgot what all that was about.