ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park 24.06.07 pics

Lee

BMW M2C
Pics from todays BTCC and Clio Cup races at Oulton Park. Click me.

Oulton_084.jpg

Oulton_079.jpg

Oulton_014.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lee, how do you put the black boarders round pics and the signature? - Always wondered.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
It was pretty good today.:)

Here is a pic I got from the Rockingham round from that awesome grandstand.

ps,....note to all touring car drivers......don't let your missus borrow the car to do the shopping in.;)

Attachments

• TeamHalfords.jpg
    TeamHalfords.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 53

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
liking that black 197

But just to the left of that, was a Corsa VXR - and that looked ten times better! ;)

Finally sat in the Clio R27 that they had there. Great seating position - much, much better than the 182. If I put the seat fully back, it actually went too far back for me to feel comfortable with. The 182 seat just doesn't go back far enough, imo.

D.

Great shots. Watched it on TV today, it's really not racing is it :) Half the drivers just seem to bash their way through the field, a few nice overtakes but mostly it was just madness. I went to see a Mini Miglia race yesterday at Castle Combe and 4 cars were literally bumper to bumper and swapping positions for the entire 10 minute race and not once did they make contact.

Lee

BMW M2C
liking that black 197

But just to the left of that, was a Corsa VXR - and that looked ten times better! ;)

Finally sat in the Clio R27 that they had there. Great seating position - much, much better than the 182. If I put the seat fully back, it actually went too far back for me to feel comfortable with. The 182 seat just doesn't go back far enough, imo.

D.

That Corsa had concrete slabs in the boot, there's no way they're that low normally.

Golf R
Oulton_088.jpg

and that looks surprisingly better than i thought it would tbh. i never thought the white speedlines against the black would look good