ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ouch

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks to have held up pretty well considering!

Clio Sport 182
i dont know what worries me more! the people that they stopped to help blocking the only paths or the marshal that was waiving the flag in the wrong place!!!

Clio Sport 182
Fair play for people stopping imo, nice thing to do.

That Marshall, may aswell waved the flag outside my work. What a clown.

What I’m criticizing is the place where they stopped. They could stop a bit further passing the crashed car. easily someone coming with speed could crash on them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What I’m criticizing is the place where they stopped. They could stop a bit further passing the crashed car. easily someone coming with speed could crash on them.

Think it's one of them. Heinsite is a great word.

I'd have stopped and thought about the potential issues in the pub later tbh. Making sure he or she was okay would be my first thought.

Because model citizen.

:)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Couldn't tell which corner it was until the second video was posted. Not a place you want to lose it.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I can't tell, is it left hand drive? or was the woman who got out driving? Just wondering why only one got out of the car.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I can't tell, is it left hand drive? or was the woman who got out driving? Just wondering why only one got out of the car.
Looks to be, it appears to have white rear plates on it. Not sure why only the girl got out, but was she sick?

It is LHD. Car is from Belgium. The girl was fine but the driver had a few broken fingers, big cut in his arm and one of his arms was popped out.

Strange thing about this crash is that none of the airbags went off.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Yep. The Renaults love this corner!
It's not just renaults either! Loads of people have played pinball down those barriers in a variety of exotica. One bloke did it twice in both of his gt3rs' on the same weekend that I was there.......and Porsche were bringing his 3rd one up to have another go with. We were speaking to him in the car park and got the full low down - his words were 'ya, zis corner gets me every time'.

😂

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
It's not just renaults either! Loads of people have played pinball down those barriers in a variety of exotica. One bloke did it twice in both of his gt3rs' on the same weekend that I was there.......and Porsche were bringing his 3rd one up to have another go with. We were speaking to him in the car park and got the full low down - his words were 'ya, zis corner gets me every time'.

😂

Imagine how much money you must have to smash up two gt3's and not be bothered, then get a 3rd one brought up for you.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Imagine how much money you must have to smash up two gt3's and not be bothered, then get a 3rd one brought up for you.
well I wouldn't mind being a € or 2 behind him in his bank balance! Lol!

and pay for track closure and repairs. Unless it was a race practice?
nope just ordinary tf driving. He offered us a lap in his 3rd rs when it arrived as well...... lol needless to say we had no balls to take him up on his kind offer.