ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane R26 Ring Crash

Listerine & Poledo
If anything, I'd understand it on a torqueless Honda. :tonguewink:

The logic being, that all rear bumpers are low grade parachutes slowing you down.
Of course all the months spent in windtunnels to minimise cD counts for null when someone's got some stickers, a boost gauge and a hole-cutter drill-bit.

Clio 197,with megan'
Of course all the months spent in windtunnels to minimise cD counts for null when someone's got some stickers, a boost gauge and a hole-cutter drill-bit.
I have holes behind front number plate, and remove plate when on track. If the guy wants to put holes in the rear,OR anything else, thats fine by me. Its his car/money after all.

Listerine & Poledo
I have holes behind front number plate, and remove plate when on track. If the guy wants to put holes in the rear,OR anything else, thats fine by me. Its his car/money after all.
Sure, but you're cooling your engine with you plan.
People can do what they like with their motor, doesn't mean it's any good

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I'm heading to the ring this weekend, been chatting to a few chaps who I know who live out at the ring and they've all been saying it's been piss poor lately for brits shunting, funnily enough they've all said it's usually Meganes as well !

Seems they've got a real issue with fluids getting dropped too, like worse than it usually is.

Arctic Blue 182
The lads local to me, I know him through a few friends. Definitely not an experienced track driver, needless to say he's had his fair of s**t thrown at him for this!

Bill stands him so far at £5,500, taken it very very well. Most would have been on the first plane/ferry back home after that!

As far as I know it's the old RSTuning Demo car which he bought in the past few months. Fish out of water if you ask me.