ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Origine RS 2015

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Again a brilliant show put on buy the guys at ORS. Great mix of cars and a great atmosphere around the show. Only a few photos from me mainly of the track action.

20621696038_c9604bf146_z.jpg

20783409786_8de91690dd_z.jpg

Full album here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/100444154@N05/albums/72157655304827614

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Was an excellent day, had a really nice time and the weather was perfect.

Great photos, really liked your PB too mate.

Clio with a body kit
I love the yellow V6 Trophy race car, damn!!
image.jpg

Duncan's car was a real pleasure to see. it was very close to not making it out on track due to noise which would of been a shame for everyone.
Unless you mean the saffron yellow car? That's Simons which is very nicely modified phase 1 road car.

View attachment 134819
Duncan's car was a real pleasure to see. it was very close to not making it out on track due to noise which would of been a shame for everyone.
Unless you mean the saffron yellow car? That's Simons which is very nicely modified phase 1 road car.
I like that car there ^ too. I was on about the yellow number 99 one, is that the V6 WYD car ?