ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Original Renault battery??

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
With the cold weather and shorter journeys my battery is showing signs of wearing a bit thin.
Will take it for a long drive to see if it deep charges again, BUT does anyone know if it's still possible to get hold of original 'Renault boutique' branded batteries???

I know it seems stupidly picky but the one i have now is and I like that little bit of detail
Tah [emoji5]

James Hawkins

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceberg cup
I spoke to renault wolverhampton (renault parts direct on here) and it was around £66 + vat for a battery.

Ended up buying a bosch s4 in the end as it was about £45. Only thing is it does have a big blue sticker on the front but will probably buy a battery cover with the money I saved :)

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I spoke to renault wolverhampton (renault parts direct on here) and it was around £66 + vat for a battery.

Ended up buying a bosch s4 in the end as it was about £45. Only thing is it does have a big blue sticker on the front but will probably buy a battery cover with the money I saved :)

Oh nice one, should've thought of doing that myself! [emoji849]
that's about what I guessed it would be, if I'm honest I'm probably sucker enough to pay the extra for the sticker! Haha
Nice one mate, thanks v much [emoji5]

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 20.35.04.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 20.35.39.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 20.36.13.png

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Peel the sticker off yours, or just have a plain battery with no stickers?
Might go down that route if I do have to change it out, tbh I have a battery cover as well so that makes me look even more OCD haha, I just remember noticing it when buying the car and thinking it was a nice little detail