ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered new exhaust rnd2

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Taylor said:
Just ordered my new exhaust from GDI :D

dSS8500971.jpg

thats my current ones, its a k-tec
P1050739.jpg

http://www.greydevilindustries.com/products/product.asp?id=21129

what you think :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i have no idea where my other thread went or why :D

yeah i cant decode if i should have it fully cut in like that or half cut in, as i dont want the back of my car to look really high

3" rolled in is the norm these days, looks very neat and subtle imo... when we going to Andy's then?

Last edited by a moderator:
blah blah blah... fisting... blah blah blah... Golf GTI... blah blah blah... Nurburgring... blah blah blah... man love... blah blah blah - I'm Weeman and I'm desperately trying to seek approval and seek friendship... be my friend... please? I'll even pay you?

We need a "Make Weeman popular and funny again" campaign, the poor chap... it's like he's not even the same person... at one point he'd try his best to be funny, now his material is as well received as telling alzheimer's jokes in an OAP home...

so give kindly... he needs YOUR help! :rolleyes:

172, Tiguan
blah blah blah... fisting... blah blah blah... Golf GTI... blah blah blah... Nurburgring... blah blah blah... man love... blah blah blah - I'm Weeman and I'm desperately trying to seek approval and seek friendship... be my friend... please? I'll even pay you?

We need a "Make Weeman popular and funny again" campaign, the poor chap... it's like he's not even the same person... at one point he'd try his best to be funny, now his material is as well received as telling alzheimer's jokes in an OAP home...

so give kindly... he needs YOUR help! :rolleyes:

Seriously, calm down mate. Not everybody is out to get you.

E60 diesel powah
not for me! ktec stealth would of been much better, like chris's old one

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Has no one noticed the irony that Taylor has made her little poster about typical modding routes yet she's joining the recessed exhaust bandwagon?

Go on love, be different, try a 20 inch zorst through the roof maybe? It will look great, because it's different. You can't knock different either, 'cos it's different.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
jon chill out.

actually wanted a similar style to what i have now, i dont want a slash cut the same as jons but they dont do a twin exit.

so i chose this one, nice neat and tidy :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Fair do's! Reminds me of eth original Prospeeds? Is it a Prospeed fitted by GDI or GDI's own?

M2 Competition
Its gdi's copy of the prospeed (which andy was having a good look at on my car about two weeks before these came out) ;)

Fair play though, its a good design.

Cant see it being a copy of Pro Speed as my car was the template and they just copied the exhaust path, that's it... who in their right mind would want to copy a 2" from the cat Powerflow system that splits where the welds are? ... plus Andy's already got a Pro Speed system, so he could just copy that?

M2 Competition
Lol, i know what i know. Mines 2.5", and andy said it was one of the best built exhausts he'd seen. Not the standard prospeed template, but a custom idea charlie tried out for a track car.

He spent a fair bit of time looking at it, lol.

Wasnt attacking gdi, was saying fair play to them. Calm down dear.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It'll last longer too.

If you have £1.46 spare we can do it next week.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol my mate did actually make a exhaust out of scafolding for his nova, the back box was a midsecion of a old transit exhaust welded together...

it runs 14.0s

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Ive no idea what a 14.0 is.

Mine was made from walker exhaust pipe 60mm, but then if you can weld you shouldn't be buying an exhaust.

Lol, i know what i know. Mines 2.5", and andy said it was one of the best built exhausts he'd seen. Not the standard prospeed template, but a custom idea charlie tried out for a track car.

He spent a fair bit of time looking at it, lol.

Wasnt attacking gdi, was saying fair play to them. Calm down dear.

No I realise you weren't, I perfectly calm pumpkin, I'm just stating that mine was used as the template car so I cant see how it's a copy of that one... maybe it is, maybe it isn't... who cares, main thing is that quality, noise etc etc are all to the liking.

Tom - 14.0 SQM...

Burgandy 174 sport t
so who makes it then? Is it the same pish idea that k-tec have? get someone else to make it and add a fortune to the price and say how they developed it? Or do gdi actually make it up?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Has no one noticed the irony that Taylor has made her little poster about typical modding routes yet she's joining the recessed exhaust bandwagon?

Go on love, be different, try a 20 inch zorst through the roof maybe? It will look great, because it's different. You can't knock different either, 'cos it's different.

PMSL! beat me to it! I luv woo Rob.

so who makes it then? Is it the same pish idea that k-tec have? get someone else to make it and add a fortune to the price and say how they developed it? Or do gdi actually make it up?

It was development by another company, but to the specification set out out by GDI.