ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ordered a dew goodies....

ordered a set of 40mm apex springs from motorsportworld :)
also the car is going in on thursday for a custom c+c stainless exhaust....
next is the wheels getting done gloss black and a set of black angel eyes.

what yous think?

BMW M135i
The springs on they're own aren't too bad, when paired with the apex shocks though good god its a firm ride.

PH2 172
im thinking about putting apex springs on my 172 cup just want to know is the ride o or is it when u buy the shocks to it makes them harsh

clio ph2
got apex 40mm on ma clio an a think its not to hard a ride tbh heard so any bad storys bout the place ur gettin them from also got ma system from c+c the guys are amazin ull be well looked after

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i was had a shot of my mates 1.2 16v on my old apex -60mm kit tonight and oh my god its a laugh to drive, brilliant wee car you can throw it about like mad!

like ali said dont get angel eyes they look w**k get a set of xenons!!

where about in paisley are you from? im working there this week.

the apex are a big improvment on standard and dont feel that harsh atall, the exhaust sounds excellent and cameron at c+c is well recommended for anyone, getting my wheels back on thursday, went for a respray in gloss black so ill post pictures of when i first got it and now, sits so much lower than i expected on 40mm springs! looks 10x better......

EP3 Civic Type R
My Apex springs arrived today (getting coilovers in June for my birthday) but they will do for now.

Only thing I noticed is I also have some standard (used) springs knocking around and the fronts seem exactly the same size... will the Apex settle!?

Custom Exhausts are the best and it's always good to go off recommendations...so sounds like you've made some good purchases!