ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange

No negatives so far.... must be a record for an Inferno thread! :D

although Rich hasn't been along yet ;)

I only ever comment that yours looks more orange than everyone elses!

I agree. I've never seen Inferno look like that and I've owned one for 3 years. In those lighting conditions, mine has always looked more of a copper baked bean colour. It does look fantastically orange, but only in the right conditions - which most of shots those aren't taken in.

I love Inferno with a passion, but it doesn't look like that to the naked eye in dull light. Period. Lovely car though...clean :)

I only ever comment that yours looks more orange than everyone elses!

I agree. I've never seen Inferno look like that and I've owned one for 3 years. In those lighting conditions, mine has always looked more of a copper baked bean colour. It does look fantastically orange, but only in the right conditions - which most of shots those aren't taken in.

I love Inferno with a passion, but it doesn't look like that to the naked eye in dull light. Period. Lovely car though...clean :)

lol

just looked out the window to prove to myself that my car DOES look that orange... its currently overcast and drizzling and it looks very vibrant still :S

strange.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
sounds like a ringa ^^ i bet it started life out as a 172 in flame red..owned by a guy called Steve ;)

lol

just looked out the window to prove to myself that my car DOES look that orange... its currently overcast and drizzling and it looks very vibrant still :S

strange.

It wasn't that vibrant when i've seen it:( nor any inferno car tbh!

lol, yeah you're all right. Its a s**t colour!

but in all honesty... i prefer the colour choices on the 172, they were much better than the 182! Monaco, Flame Red, Iceburg, Mondial... all great colours!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Modified it for you then Fubs :p

FPMcQueen.jpg

but in all honesty... i prefer the colour choices on the 172, they were much better than the 182! Monaco, Flame Red, Iceburg, Mondial... all great colours!

Monaco is literally the best colour when clean. I'd go as far to say I'd like to respray my 182 in the same colour lol

106 GTi
I love Monaco and Flame and if they had been on the 182 it would have been a hard decision.

As it was it was very easy! With Black, both normal Blues and Inferno outside the dealers on the test drive day on a dull wet December morning.

Im beginning to agree with Rich, it must be my camera showing the colour better... as mine looks much more vibrant than the others.

obviously the conditions of the pic will change, or maybe its just my superior photography skills lol, maybe not ;)

106 GTi
Im beginning to agree with Rich, it must be my camera showing the colour better... as mine looks much more orange than the others.

obviously the conditions of the pic will change, or maybe its just my superior photography skills lol, maybe not ;)

If you at a show this year, I will take a shot of yours with my 350D which seems to hate inferno.

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3680.jpg