ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange

Haven't posted for a while, been trying to sort a few things out... but today managed to give the Inferno a proper clean, the first in 3 months.

IMG_1078.gif

IMG_1047.gif

IMG_1056.gif

IMG_1062.gif

IMG_1092.gif

IMG_1099.gif

IMG_1105.gif

IMG_1106.gif

bring on the haters.

thanks all... it did take me a while and it was raining throughout the whole detail too which wasn't easy without a garage.

Yes i did the door badges myself

The dodgy looking industrial estate is closed on sunday so perfectly quiet and ideal for photos. I could have gone into the New Forest but that would have just made the car dirty before I managed to take any pics, and the beach was far too busy for pics today.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
How do you do the gradient borders on the pics dan?

Lookin good...For an inferno! ;)

How do you do the gradient borders on the pics dan?

Lookin good...For an inferno! ;)

select all > select > modify > border > 10px (for 800x600) > adjust brightness & contrast down low. You can then record it up as a batch process to add the border to 100s of photo's at once.

some more pics:

IMG_1100.gif

IMG_1108.gif

as you can see the car was already dirty again by this photo! ^ :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What Camera you using, Settings and lens?

No idea about the borders chat above...Is that on Photoshop?

sorry mate, yes photoshop 7.0

camera is my old Canon IXUS 750 compact jobby. On manual mode with Vivid effect turned on. They're un-edited in photoshop apart from the border and size.

the camera never fails to amaze me, although I would love a DSLR to go along side it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

sorry mate, yes photoshop 7.0

camera is my old Canon IXUS 750 compact jobby. On manual mode with Vivid effect turned on. They're un-edited in photoshop apart from the border and size.

the camera never fails to amaze me, although I would love a DSLR to go along side it.

Well i'm having a nitemare with mine at the mo! Got the 400D and whilst i know the camera is more than capable, i'm utter shite using it!
Sure the tripod helps alot, but for the "Akward!" pics i like takin you simply canny use it, so most shots are blur'd! Plus i canny figure out how to turn the soddin flash off!

Argh! Woe is me!
Crackin shots tho, i thought they were from an SLR.

yeah, thats what's stopping me from buying an SLR... the lenses and the knowlege of how to use it!

Lee

BMW M2C
Very very very tidy mate...

Best inferno on here (shut it paul).

You've said that about every car posted this week. I'm going to post a picture of my arse and I expect the same response "best arse on here".;)

Looks perfect mate.

Mito Sportiva 135
Very tidy, good work and nice location! Most of mine are just taken on my drive as to get anywhere decent it will get dirty again!

Thats the cleanest one ive seen on here,well done

As Robson says.. best Inferno on here by a mile!

I got to say that one of best Inferno I see!

dunno what paul going to say lol

Best Inferno on here... cheers guys! coming from you lot who always seem to have spotless cars, that means a lot.

Paul's is certainly no shed... he cares for his just as much as I do mine.
I just take better pictures ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Best Inferno on here... cheers guys! coming from you lot who always seem to have spotless cars, that means a lot.

LOL! The truth in that is unreal! The pink bus was far from perfect! In reality the paint was less than Avg!

ST

You've said that about every car posted this week. I'm going to post a picture of my arse and I expect the same response "best arse on here".;)

Looks perfect mate.

I'm nursin a semi at the thought sir..:eek:

Well mate credit where credits due..

ST

LOL! The truth in that is unreal! The pink bus was far from perfect! In reality the paint was less than Avg!

You always put the paint on that car down, in fairness it wasn't THAT bad mate...

Looking good mate, very impressed with your camera, looks really vivid, good luck keeping the car looking like that! I spent a day doing mine, porter cable the works, 20 miles later and it looks rallyed!