ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange on Black

v6
Had an extremely expensive few weeks with having to replace: 2 driveshafts, 1 rear damper, 1 gearbox mount & then having a coil fail! But as it's nice weather and car is all fixed (for now...) it's had a good clean and i can actually drive it like it was made for!

Also received my orange anodised engine cover bolts (top service from tastynuts.com) this morning so got my newly sprayed cover fitter and thought it was about time to get some pics.

Pretty poor quality but you get the idea, think I've managed to do the whole orange and black theme quite well even if I do say so myself :approve: .

Am getting the side badges redone by middo when funds allow as the finish isn't brilliant up close (did them myself previously).

Anyway some piccies:

2008_0513Car1305080017_edited.jpg

2008_0513Car1305080018_edited.jpg

2008_0513Car1305080019_edited.jpg

2008_0513Car1305080020_edited.jpg

2008_0513Car1305080021_edited.jpg

v6
Chris and Andy, great minds... ;)

That would look good, got so many things i want to do to it, getting a proper job in july so best be making a list :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL

We all have so many things we want to do.... My progress is Ridiculously slow though :(

anthracite alloys w/ orange diamonds and orange lip :D

Oh and orange plenum with black renaultsport logo?

Looks mint btw How much were your nuts?

v6
anthracite alloys w/ orange diamonds and orange lip :D

Oh and orange plenum with black renaultsport logo?

I was thinking the same with the plenum ages ago but don't know where i'd get heat resistant bright orange paint from!?

Looks mint btw How much were your nuts?

:eek: about 76p each! www.tastynuts.com you can order them individually and they have about 10 colours for the alluminium ones. For the engine cover you need 2x M6x16mm & 2x M6x40mm.

Darren S said:
The front bonnet rubber 'strip' needs straightening up too. Looks like its off in a few places?

It's completely knackered and split, one of those things you forget you need to order though

Like that. Id be tempted to slam it and get on some Pro race 1.2's / Turini's powdercoated orange plus orange mirrors.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I would get the wheels done a dark colour, titanium maybe black with some orange callipers>>>

DSC01245.jpg

Yes this was just an excuse to show mine lol...

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Nice one Gregg.... :D

I say do the wheels the same as mine and Dans (Greeny) Ford Graphite Grey :)

1.6 16v
Love the Orange, Was going to that to my black one, but went for white.

Do the rear diamond and badges too :)

Steve

v6
^ I thought it would be a little too much at the back, it's a shame the clio badge is pinned on as having 'renault sport' in orange would have looked good imo.

Laura, that's the colour i was thinking too, looks really good on Dan's, haven't seen yours in the flesh yet.

if i remember i will photoshop the alloys etc later

Cheers duck (?!), engine bay too would be good :eek: (orange plenum/black writing)

Edit: The covers can from someone on here, i'll have a look for the thread

Edit2: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=305264