ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange clio!!!

A white and black one
Some of you may have read my thread about the guy who refused to give my rs grill back, luckly this has now been resolved. Any how i spotted his car outside of my college, below is a picture of his newly sprayed clio, Also content of the lambo that my mate got excited about because he overtook it on the M1.

P1000546.jpg

lambo.jpg

I know this is pointless but hey, i am extremly bored doing college work

A white and black one
No there are two roads next to each other, although a few people do drive up the wrong way

A white and black one
Put my rs grill in his car to see if it looked ok and then he kind of left and said he wouldn't give it back, after speaking to him he decided to give it me back

120d M Sport
That jaffa cake looks poor in my opinion. and to think that thing lives near me...glad you got your RS grill back though.

That pic in Sutton?

RB 197 fatty
i was in tht lambo at the weekend! that actual one. not driving but as a passenger!

It belongs to my mates dads boss, the MD of kidde fire protection. when he goes away for the week or 2 he tows it down to my mates dad (2nd down in company) to 'look after it' for he time hes away!

amazing bit of kit! so quick.... and the whole country literally stops to look at you as you go past!

but i have to say, and my mates dad agrees, i wouldnt buy one, even if i was loaded. its almost undrivable! its so loud, like a trumpet being blown in your ear all the tim, even in idleing... and unpractical beyond unpractical-ness! lol. you have to slow and pull over to pass a car otherwise it wont fit!... and not particually comfortable either!

really is just to show off in...thats it

....oh and did i mention an average of 9mpg over 600miles!!! haha,

we once got it down to 3mpg!!!

we filled it up, £55 and it said 136 miles to empty! brilliant!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
i was in tht lambo at the weekend! that actual one. not driving but as a passenger!

It belongs to my mates dads boss, the MD of kidde fire protection. when he goes away for the week or 2 he tows it down to my mates dad (2nd down in company) to 'look after it' for he time hes away!

amazing bit of kit! so quick.... and the whole country literally stops to look at you as you go past!

but i have to say, and my mates dad agrees, i wouldnt buy one, even if i was loaded. its almost undrivable! its so loud, like a trumpet being blown in your ear all the tim, even in idleing... and unpractical beyond unpractical-ness! lol. you have to slow and pull over to pass a car otherwise it wont fit!... and not particually comfortable either!

really is just to show off in...thats it

....oh and did i mention an average of 9mpg over 600miles!!! haha,

we once got it down to 3mpg!!!

we filled it up, £55 and it said 136 miles to empty! brilliant!

You sure about that?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i saw an m5 the new shape painted exactly the same as this one word RUINED

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm 90% sure that lambo came passed my house in manchester like a week ago.

Was an orange soft top like that on a trailer pulled by a range. CRAAAAZY.

ibiza cupra
That jaffa cake looks poor in my opinion. and to think that thing lives near me...glad you got your RS grill back though.

That pic in Sutton?
i was just thinking that.
its the one by tgi`s and halfords isnt it. i think there is a college right on that corner.

120d M Sport
See this about quite often now...Guy always seems to be smoking inside it:nono: whats his name?

I also noticed he has an exhaust bang smack in the middle of the rear bumper, looks awful lol