ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please...

RB One Eight Two
A few people are probably going to hate it but just want to know what people think as I was thinking about getting the bottom part of the rear bumper vinyl wrapped to look like a rear diffuser. This is a shoddy photoshop, let us know what you think...

6362919109_cb7399881f_z.jpg

5923000672_1edb2f7dce_o by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

6362921013_ba65b2d78e_z.jpg

5543421503_7717f84f71_o by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

RB One Eight Two
I like it too. Do it, you could always take it off.

P.S what exhaust is that?

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Its always removable if I don't like it. Its a K-Tec Janspeed system mate.

I think that could look great if done correctly..

Is it just me, or is your RS badge slightly higher than the Clio badge?!

I still love this RB btw. <3

It should be in line with the clio badge, I put a peice of string accross from the top of the clio badge and used a spirit level to make sure it line up correctly :eek:

Thank you mate, it has been neglected for a while as had more important things going on, but it should be getting a full winter detail in 2 weeks so keep your eyes peeled...

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Beautiful car, the vinyl ideal would look great too I think. Really need to see this car in the flesh sometime.. great example.

RB One Eight Two
Hopefully get to actually meet at some point too LOL.

The straight on rear shot just makes it look slightly too high. Probably just my eyes.

Yeah definitely. Next year at FCS?

Beautiful car, the vinyl ideal would look great too I think. Really need to see this car in the flesh sometime.. great example.

Cheers mate. Yeah I shall get myself to a Cambs meet at some point, I have just been too busy to do anything recently, it hasn't even been cleaned in a weeks :(

107 Track Car & C4
I really like the idea of having a diffuser on a 1*2, not sure if this idea works though...

I've toyed with this idea too, Did you get the idea from the French White 182? Looks awesome on that. I dont think the poor photoshop helps. But I do sort of like it.

RB One Eight Two
Haha. It depends how much the vinyl wrap is at the end of the day. I remember seeing it done on a french silver 172 ph1 and it looked sweet. Will have a think about it lol

clio 3 dci 106 hp
I like it!!! A french user of this forum ( word a white 182 have done it )!!! You must use a Matt vinyl or paint like plastidip!!! Ps. Imho you should correct the photoshop's using a curved profile on the sides !!!