ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please! Trophy or Cup Spoiler on Ph1?

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Can't decide which to go for on my Titanium Ph1?

Always liked the Trophy spoiler (had one on both my 182s) but not sure if it is too much for the Ph1?

What do you think? Opinions?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ph1 needs the cup spoiler. The standard is a bit small and doesn't really have a decent shape but the trophy spoiler is a bit too pointy for the curvy ph1 looks in my opinion.

Few pics of my old ph1 with a cup spoiler. I thought it looks the best out of them all and the little flick at the end complemented the ph1 shape.

18797239694_38d9c520a8_z.jpg

19423920881_68fddc508b_z.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I've got cup on mine at mo... Feel it's not enough so also tempted try trophy

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Ph1 needs the cup spoiler. The standard is a bit small and doesn't really have a decent shape but the trophy spoiler is a bit too pointy for the curvy ph1 looks in my opinion.

Few pics of my old ph1 with a cup spoiler. I thought it looks the best out of them all and the little flick at the end complemented the ph1 shape.

View attachment 1419026

View attachment 1419027

RB is a credit to you Mark...but that...that's what you should still have