ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on this ktec exhaust system for my 172?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2069&pic=4
anyone got this exhaust system? good performance increase?? noisey??
i'm getting it to change my magnex exhaust system that's on the car at the moment cause i dont like the way it looks.

i fancy this recessed system looks alot better and you get everything in the kit to make it recessed etc.

is the exhaust quite loud? nice rip etc?

this will also be fitted alongside a decat pipe.

cheers
jonny.

Personally i prefer the stealth system, to be honest there will be no performance increase, the decat will do that for you :)

Do a search on youtube, theres afrew vids of the sound with the exhaust fitted on there

Its hard to comment about exhausts - its a personal thing really

PH1 172 Sport
I love my K-Tec not too noisy on a day to day basis but sounds great on a blast. I found it very boomy when it was first installed but it soon quietens down once its choked up a bit. Probably wont notice much of a performance increase if any at all but the sound adds to the whole experiance IMO

spoke to ktec today on the phone and waiting on them to phone me back tomoro about getting the exhaust without the center box.