ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on bullets.

BG 182
Going down the dark or carbon fibre route on my bullets, but can't decide on the colour of the "2.0 16v" lettering.

My clio is black gold and I was maybe thinking purple?

What are your suggestions?

Cheers, Jack.

Seat Ibiza
I saw one the other day that was carbon with yellow writing! Looked good, I reckon a bright red would look sweet too!

Do you have any colour on the side of your car at all? Maybe coloured calipers?

BG 182
Yeah I think yellow might be a nice option too.

I've got no colour co-ordination going on at the moment. But the calipers are probably going to get painted silver once the weather picks up.

Have you got a specific colour theme already going on? For example, red callipers? If so, I would match that.

If not, I personally would get them sprayed black, with white/silver lettering.

BG 182
No colour theme yet jay. Just something subtle I guess?

And it was a late night hunch Jesus, which didn't pay off lol.

Arctic 182 FF
I'm thinking of spraying mine Anthracite to match my wheels, on an Arctic Blue 182 FF, probably wouldn't change the letter colour though. Anyone else done this, or have pics?

Yea, I would stay subtle personally.

Unless you had a colour theme going on, as per the thread posted above.

bg 182
iv got a bg 182 and im getting mine done with silver numbers, but mines not a cup, so mine has silver wheels, so thats the colour code im using.