ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion on car clio

ClioSport 172 (2003)
"Please note that you will be coming to have a look of car that is 7 years old!!!"

Always a bad sign, no doubt the seller will blame everything wrong with this car ont he fact that its 7 years old. Myne is 8 years old and its mint, whats his point

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anyone who makes excuses in the advert sounds immediately dodgy.

It'll be a bin. My car is seven years old and it's in pretty decent shape.

2014 Clio 200t edc
What have you got to lose by looking? If it's close by? Looks alright as long as the paperwork matches up.

DCI 80
Might just be ref to paint work or alloys being a little scratched? Your cars are probably in decent nick because your car enthusiasts not someone from down the road that drives to Asda and work and doesnt care. :eek:

ClioSport 172 (2003)
Might just be ref to paint work or alloys being a little scratched? Your cars are probably in decent nick because your car enthusiasts not someone from down the road that drives to Asda and work and doesnt care. :eek:

so youd buy a car knowing the owner hasnt cared for it? you dont need to buy a car enthusiast to look after your motor. and the fact that your posting on this forum suggests to me you might be a car enthusiast? make sense?

DCI 80
so youd buy a car knowing the owner hasnt cared for it? you dont need to buy a car enthusiast to look after your motor. and the fact that your posting on this forum suggests to me you might be a car enthusiast? make sense?

I mean in the sense that we would care for our cars. They would service it check fluids but not spend a day waxing polishing making sure the engine is int he best possible condition by tinkering

Its for the wife and im slowly going crazy on what car is right, I dont know much just the basics. I want her to get a Dci but this car looks a good buy if its not shagged. It could just be a dipsy person selling it...

DCI 80
Miles/kilometers in the same sentence .. excuses before you've seen it ....

The plauge springs to mind dude !

Hey, i went to look at that Leon you suggested the other day..... Its a nail lol, was fun taking it for a spin though. Head gasket does not look like its happy still, lot of oil around the rocker