ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opel Manta GTE 2.0

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
IIRC, two doors in white are the saught (sp) after ones.

I'd love one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I completely forgot, my auto electrician has one! Wide arched ex Rally car. I've only ever seen pics as it's up north at his dads, but it looks like this...

388102_231596100295786_1769977786_n-640x330.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TT QS
my dad had an anthracite coupe one for like 25 years

ive tried to track his down but with no luck :(
incredible cars, cant believe theyre 2k for a mint'un

Dan

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Yozza'd Blue Bus
Would make for a nice car to do a large power engine swap! And at 2k for the car you could have a nice classic with good power for about 5k!

Must be lots of swaps you can do to these as well right?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
awesome cars. my mate had one 20 odd years ago that he rebuilt to look something like the one daniel posted, but in a mustard colour. i've hardly been in anything since that cornered so fast. i got to drive it back from 5-a-side after he pulled a hamstring kicking a ball before he warmed up :D

and you can't have a manta thread without this vid tbh...

:hail:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A chap I know used to have one when I was a kid. My Dad used to fix it weekly for him. ;)

Kept it in an old garage where we used to play footie. Was a stunning think nearly 20 years ago.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
One of the coolest retro cars out there.

Would have one in a heartbeat.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
I was looking at these a couple of years ago an posted up about them. I got told they were properly s**t, I think they look brilliant though!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Cup In bits
The one posted isn't that desirable due to being a hatchback, lovely cars though.

If anyone is seriously wanting one as a project A friend is selling one with full group A kit that needs some attention.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Used to love them back in the days of rallying. The hatchback is the least desirable as said. White is definitely where its at.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
My uncle has a 1.8s in black/grey in his garage I remember going in it as a kid, been festering in his garage for best part of 20 years! Every time I see him I mention taking it of his hands and putting a silly engine in it.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
My dad had a gold one of those when I was a little kid. It got nicked and used in a bank robbery and my two favourite teddy bears were on the back seat! Luckily he got the car back with the bears still intact and no worse off for their ordeal. He got rid of the car not long after that - still got the bears though.

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
A mate had a manta like the black one above for his 1st car. Was great fun as a teenager hooning about down the lanes at night pretending to be a rally driving god.

Unfortunately tin worm eventually saw the car scrapped.