ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ooooooo The Pain!!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
lol that's peanuts.

100k005.jpg

Lol! I remember doing that in the Celica I borrowed. Kept looking at the trip counter that seemed to stay on 99,999 for ages.

C'mon.... c'mon! 100k dammit! :)

D.

Renault Sport Clio 182
55' RS182 bought in june on 27,900 now on 31,500 :(

my brothers gf reckons she had a 172cup a few years back that she cud dissconnect a wire under the inlet manifold that goes into the speedo to stop the miles goin up? :s

any1 heard of this before?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
55' RS182 bought in june on 27,900 now on 31,500 :(

my brothers gf reckons she had a 172cup a few years back that she cud dissconnect a wire under the inlet manifold that goes into the speedo to stop the miles goin up? :s

any1 heard of this before?

Never heard of that before.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Take out the speedo sensor, stop milage going up but also it stops ur Rpm gauge and Mph Gauge working >.< if u know your engine well you can do this ;)

Mine was 98,001 when i wrote it off :(

320d
Mines on about 72.5K. I got it on 70100, by the time it got back from Dorset it was 70350.

I'm hoping to see it go over 100K. I don't think that will happen though. I don't do enough mileage, would take me about 4 years by which time it will probably have fallen apart.

Missed mine hitting 40,000 last week. Just fotgot to keep an eye on it, and when I next noticed it was 40,001. Will try to remember to keep my eyes peeled and camera ready for 44,444..

TrackCar & F30 330d
Cars are bought to be driven. I bought my 182 on 54,000 15 months ago and its now just turning to 70,000. Apart from the driveshaft and recent slight missfire she hasnt missed a beat :)